The most used room, and the heart of the home.
The kitchen is the most valued room in the home. A new kitchen adds at least £5000 to your property’s value, with an average 49% return on investment (source: Zopa, 2014). From high-end, high specification kitchen ideas, to those with a more modest budget, we can work with you to create your dream kitchen.
A simple kitchen fitting service is available for those on a budget. You provide the kitchen units, appliances and worktops and we can fit it (labour only) from £1000.
- We provide complete project management for kitchens including:
- Your choice of kitchen units – traditional, modern, or bespoke, handmade units using reclaimed wood
- Worktops - oak, granite, quartz or polished concrete handmade by Russ and the team
- Appliance brands such as Neff, Aga, Rangemaster, Bosch, Smeg
- Floor coverings such as oak, parquet, Karndean
How the build process works
- We discuss your exact requirements
- We arrange a kitchen designer to visit you in your home, who will provide example images of your ideas
- You choose your units, appliances, sinks, worktops and flooring
- We supply, deliver and install your new kitchen