Transform your living space with an extension.
Considering a side, rear, front, staircase, single storey or several storey extension? We can help!
At the initial visit, we can provide practical advice on turning your ideas into reality. We can involve architects and structural engineers to draw up plans for your project.
Smaller extensions may not need planning permission, click HERE to find out.
As well as making your home a nicer space to live, an extension adds on average £33,000 to the value of your home (source: Zopa).
- Enlarge a pre-existing living or kitchen area
- Change the layout to open-plan
- Add on a utility room or W.C.
- Add an extra bedroom and en-suite
How the build process works
- We discuss your exact requirements
- We can arrange architect or structural engineer advice if necessary
- We advise on building regulations inspections
- We provide quality labour and materials
- We arrange external requirements such as scaffolding, site machinery, skips
- We complete the work neatly, safely and to your satisfaction, at a reasonable price