Convert wasted space into living space!
Conversions are an easy and cost effective way to add useable space and value to your home. A finished loft conversion increases the value of your property by up to 20%. Many conversions won't need planning permission as they fall within the Permitted Development Rights category. Click HERE to find out.
A Disabled Facilities Grant of up to £30,000 is available to help towards the cost of adapting your home if you, or someone living in your property, is disabled. This may help towards a garage conversion. Click HERE to find out how to apply for a grant.
- Loft conversion
- Garage conversion
- Basement conversion
- Ground floor layout change for disabled access
How the build process works
- We discuss your exact requirements
- We can arrange architect or structural engineer advice if necessary
- We advise on building regulations inspections
- We provide quality labour and materials
- We arrange external requirements such as scaffolding, site machinery, skips
- We complete the work neatly, safely and to your satisfaction, at a reasonable price